Saturday, April 14, 2007

Why I'm Here

The idea that the major world religions have a common source and goal is not new. I discovered the idea in the course of my research. My contribution, if I have one to make, will be to compile the relevant sources and put out the information in a 21st century format.

What these religions are ultimately pointing at cannot be adequately described by words. If it could, it would have been common knowledge long ago. Therefore, a strict literal interpretation of any scripture is not suitable for our purpose. We will be reading between the lines, and remembering that the map is not the territory.

Also, I have found that the search for truth causes a change inside ourselves that makes life more meaningful and rewarding. I hope that proves true for you as well.

No comments: