Saturday, October 31, 2009

What I've Been Doing Lately

More book reviews and articles about Meditations on the Tarot later, but I wanted to give my readers an update on my recent activity. I've been doing astrology charts and tarot readings for others since January, and am becoming very comfortable with both. Family members and friends that I've done charts and readings for have been very happy with the results, and I've been able to use astrology transits to identify current influences and opportunities for action in certain areas.

Last weekend I read at an art show at a local Caribou coffee shop. I ended up doing two readings, which is not bad for my first time reading for people I didn't know. I've also joined The Free Tarot Network.

Also, if any of you are interested in having a Tarot reading or astrology chart done, send me an email, and I'll send you my rates and a pdf brochure.

No comments: